· Iron ore is stockpiled for export at Port Hedland in Western Australia. BHP Billiton is on the cusp of destroying 86 Aboriginal sites in the central Pilbara to expand its South Flank iron ore ...
· From specific tenements of BHP Billiton's Mining Area C loed in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, Iluka holds an inperpetuity royalty over iron ore that will be produced. Mining Area C is said to be a core component of BHP Billiton's flagship Western Australian Iron Ore assets.
Condition Monitoring at Roy Hill Iron Ore. Western Australia, Australia. Ralf Kriege. Experienced Mining, Operations and Business Development Executive. Greater Perth Area. William Hart. Senior Vice President Corporate Development at Black Iron Inc. Perth, WA. Andrew Faragher.
BHP Billiton website. The Area C mine is an iron ore mine loed in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, 92 kilometres westnorthwest of Newman. The mine is majorityowned (85 percent) and operated by BHP Billiton, and is one of seven iron ore mines the company operates in the Pilbara. The company also operates two port facilities at Port ...
· The world's largest miner BHP Billiton expects to continue mining iron ore in western Australia's Pilbara for more than 100 years and will release a plan .
BHP Billiton Iron Ore Pty Ltd Level 16 225 St Georges Terrace Perth Western Australia 6000 PO Box 7122 Cloisters Square Perth Western Australia 6850 Tel: +61 8 6224 4444 Fax: +61 8 6224 4042 BHP BILLITON IRON ORE SUBMISSION ON APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATION OF THE WESTERN AUSTRALIAN RAIL ACCESS REGIME 1. OVERVIEW Introduction
· Australian miner BHP Billiton has announced that it has achieved first ore at its US billion South Flank mine in Western Australia. South Flank has an annual capacity of 80 million mt, and will be the most technically advanced high quality iron ore mine in Western Australia.
· BHP Billiton officially opened the new US billion Jimblebar iron ore mine in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, 40 km east of Newman. According to the news release by BHP Billiton, the mine is expected to deliver phase one capacity of 35 million tonnes per annum (mtpa) by the end of 2015 financial year and has the capacity to expand ...
BHP Billiton Iron Ore Level 17 225 St Georges Terrace Perth Western Australia 6000 The key contact for this submission is: Gavin Price Manager Environment and Sustainable Development Telephone: + 61 8 9320 4024 Fax: + 61 8 9320 4178 Email: Purpose and .
· BHP Group <> <> has agreed to pay the state of Western Australia A250 million (£138 million) to end a dispute over royalties paid on iron ore .
· Mining giant BHP Billiton is planning to cut capital costs of iron ore production by 25% and to expand production by 65 million tonnes (Mt) a year at its Western Australia Iron Ore (WAIO) operations. The increased production and low capital costs will allow the company to overtake rival Rio Tinto as the lowest cost producer of iron ore globally.
· Overview. BHP Billiton Iron Ore has prepared a Strategic Proposal of its future operations in the Pilbara for the next 50 to100 years. The Strategic Proposal will facilitate a more holistic and longer term view of mining activities in the Pilbara region by identifying and assessing how impacts to the environment at a landscape scale will be managed.
BHP Billiton is one of the world's premier suppliers of iron ore, with operations in Pilbara, Western Australia and Brazil. The company employs 8,000 people in Pilbara – approximately 18% of the region's total population – who work across a complex, integrated system of seven mines, over 1,000km of rail and two separate port facilities.
BHP Billiton Iron Ore – EPBC SEA Annual Environmental Report – July 2019 to June 2020 Page 1 1 Introduction The BHP Billiton Iron Ore Pty Ltd (BHP) Pilbara Strategic Assessment Program (the Program)was endorsed by the Minister for the Environment and Energy on 11 May 2017 and an Approval Decision (the Approval) for taking
BHP BILLITON IRON ORE PTY LTD COMPANY REPORT SUMMARY BACKGROUND Established in Perth (Western Australia) in 1968, BHP Billiton Iron Ore is a producer of iron ore products. With operations in Australia (Pilbara region) and Brazil (50:50 joint venture with Vale at Samarco), BHP Billiton Iron Ore is one of the world ¶s leading iron ore producers.
· Mining giant BHP Billiton said Monday it planned to cut costs and lift production at its Western Australian iron ore operations as it aims to be the lowest cost supplier to China. Iron ore prices have fallen sharply this year amid increased production, but BHP iron ore president Jimmy Wilson said the firm wanted to lift capacity in Western Australia by 65 million tonnes per year.
BHP Billiton Western Australia Iron Ore BHP Billiton is a leading global resources company. We are a global organisation with over 100 operations throughout the world. Our success is underpinned by the 100,000 employees and contractors that work at BHP Billiton. BHP Billiton Iron Ore is the world's third largest seaborne iron ore producer ...
· BHP said its Western Australian iron ore production guidance for the 2015 financial year remained unchanged at 245 million tonnes. The miner reported a 25 percent rise in coking coal production to million tonnes compared with the previous September quarter, while total petroleum output jumped by percent to million barrels of oil.